NEW ED8 EDX XRF III HAND-HELD X-RAY SPECTROMETER
Alloy element analyzer - Ore, Gold, Soil, Cement, Lead
High Performance hand-held XRF with Si-Pin Detector. The instrument is small, light and portable, providing on-site and in-situ analysis when-ever, where-ever, and what-ever you decide to analyze.
High resolution PDA, coupled with mini multi-channel analyzer via Bluetooth communication, keeps the measurement data in hands under any circumstances. Able to do rapid analysis in handheld mode or long time precise analysis in the test stand provided.
Our rugged military inspired design makes the instrument highly resistant to Shock, Moisture and Humididty, dust, High or Low temperature and Altitude changes. Powerful Analysis Software enables the user to quickly identify alloys as well as any elements from Sulfur Through Uranium in PPM amounts.
Characterized by high sensitivity, short measurement times, and simple operation this XRF makes a great addition to any business. Whether your performing Rapid identification of alloys or analyzing minerals for a mining operation the automatic qualitative and quantitative analysis operation provides incredible results.
Hazardous substance Analysis, Alloy Grade Analysis, Soil, precious metal or Minerals from Sulfur to Uranium in Liquids, Solids or Powders.
- This Hand-Held analyzer provides the same performance and reliability as the bench-top spectrometers due to combined use of a low-power integrated mini X-ray tube and large area Be-window Si-Pin detector.
- Built in intensity correction mode and auto correcting deviation caused by different geometric shapes or uneven structural density makes this software very powerful.
- Operate up to 4 hours on one charge. Unit comes with Three Batteries. Solar or car charger is optional.
- Detector: Si-PIN detector
- Excitation source: mini 40kV/50μA X-ray tube, Ag anode end window
- Detection time: 10-200 S (handheld or Stand)
- Forms: Solid, liquid, powder
- Choose up to 26 elements to be tested simultaneously
- Detection limit: 10ppm Empirical, 0.01% or 100 ppm FP
- Calibration for FP method Using Pure Ag sample supplied
- Safety: Administrator model with password protection, no operators can use it without authorization
- Data usage: Edited inside PDA, and stored in PC for saving and printing.
- 16gb storage card included
- Power: Batteries will operate unit for more than 4 hours per charge.
- Weight: 1.35KG
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 deg to 120 deg F.
We offer a BRAND NEW ED8 EDX XRF III HAND-HELD X-RAY SPECTROMETER.
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- ED8 EDX XRF III HAND-HELD X-RAY SPECTROMETER
- PDA/Si-PIN detector/ Amplifier circuit/ x-ray tube and high and low voltage power
- Weather proof case
- Mineral sample analysis, Alloy, Elemental FP methods installed in software
- Comes with SD memory card, SD card reader
- WARRANTY: One Year
Lab Test Stand, Solar or Car Charger
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.