NEW IXRF SYSTEMS COMPASS MPX BENCHTOP ED-XRF
Processes multiple samples, automated and unattended
The Compass MPX™ energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer from IXRF Systems is equipped with a 12 position sample wheel for processing multiple samples, automated and unattended. The Compass MPX™ may also utilize up to eight filters for superior background reduction and premium ppm-level detection. The Compass MPX™ operates the very latest Windows 10 platform via desktop or tablet.
- Compact Sleek Design
- Vacuum and filtering for increased sensitivity
- User-friendly software package with custom report function
- Touchscreen or full keyboard operation
Exterior: 310mm x 400mm x 200mm
Chamber: 214mm diameter x 71mm height
We offer a BRAND NEW IXRF SYSTEMS COMPASS MPX BENCHTOP ENERGY-DISPERSIVE X-RAY FLUORESCENCE (ED-XRF) ANALYZER.
- SAMPLE TYPES: Solids, Liquids, Pressed & Loose Powders
- SPOT SIZE: Up to nine
- VIEW: Single Camera
- ORIENTATION: Stationary or Spin
- SAMPLE CHAMBER SIZE: Internal: 250 mm x 100 mm
- DETECTOR(S): Si-Pin/SDD Resolution 140-45eV; Active Area 10-30mm2
- MEASUREMENT MEDIA: Air (*Vacuum and He available)
- C-fx40 EXCITATION SOURCE: 4W / 40kV / 0.1mA (*12W/60kV/1mA available)
- EXCITATION PARAMETERS: Target Materials: Rh (*others available)
- EXCITATION METHOD: Direct; Up to 8 Filters
- COLLIMATORS: 0.5mm, 1mm, 3mm, 5mm, 10mm
- SAMPLE TRAY / VOLUME: 1 to 12 Position
- C-SV-1 Single Sample Volume
- C-SV-12 Twelve Position Sample Wheel
- (Custom trays available)
- INSTRUMENT CONTROL:
- Windows 8/10 OS
- Desktop or TouchScreen Tablet
- User friendly IXRF Software Package
- POWER: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- ELEMENT RANGE: Na-U
- CERTIFICATIONS: CE, RoHS, Radiation < 1µSv
- WARRANTY: Full One Year Factory, Available in USA only
Additional configuration upgrade options include: 10mm2 or 30mm2 SDD, sample spin, multiple excitation spot sizes, 60kV/12W x-ray tube, vacuum and Helium flush for liquids and light element analysis.
THIN FILM/COATINGS SOFTWARE
NIST GLASS RATIO FORENSICS SOFTWARE
INSTALLATION & TRAINING
- Installation On-Site
- Basic Training and Familiarization at the time of installation
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at email@example.com today for price.
We look forward to working with you.