AGILENT 6495 / 1260 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS SYSTEM
with iFunnel TECHNOLOGY & Q1 ION OPTICS
The Agilent 6495A Triple Quadruple LC/MS System is equipped with Agilent’s iFunnel Technology to enable attogram-zeptomole level sensitivity. iFunnel provides improved system signal and reduced system noise – allowing greater precision and accuracy in the lab.
- Highest sensitivity and precision – up to attogram-zeptomole levels using Agilent iFunnel Technology
- Compact design – reduced benchtop footprint
- Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
- Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
- Efficient ion detection and quantitation using high energy conversion dynode and low noise characteristics
- Screen, confirm and quantify
- Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
With the iFunnel technology, the Agilent 6495 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS delivers:
- Fifty-fold increase in sensitivity versus the Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS system
- Up to six orders of linear dynamic range
- Zeptomole sensitivity, for the most challenging applications
- Sub-part-per-trillion sensitivity for environmental samples
We offer a complete AGILENT 6495A / 1260 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS System in excellent condition.
- Tested and verified via AutoTune data prior to shipment
- Sold in Good Working Condition
- G6495A Agilent 6495 LCMS Triple Quad System
- iFunnel Technology, which combines three components
- Agilent Jet Stream thermal gradient focusing
- Hexabore sampling capillary
- Dual-stage ion funnel
- Gate valve — Enables higher uptime and increased productivity by allowing capillary replacement without having to vent the instrument
- Q1 Ion optics — Reduces contamination and enables lower limits of detection by increasing ion transmission efficiency to the Q1 mass filter
- Ion Detector — Increases sensitivity and quantitation across a wide mass range using a high energy conversion dynode with low noise characteristics
- Curved Collision Cell — A tapered hexapole design with axial acceleration, facilitates efficient collection and transmission of fragment ions, while eliminating cross-talk
- 2x Roughing Pumps
- PC Bundle: Work Station For Mass Hunter Software (Printer not included)
- MassHunter Software v.7.0
- Agilent 1260 RRLC SYSTEM Includes:
- G1312B 1260 Infinity Binary Pump
- G1379B 1260 Infinity Degasser
- G1367D 1260 Infinity High Performance Autosampler
- G1316C 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment with 6 port selection valve
- TRAINING: Basic Training and Familiarization at the time of installation (no application training)
- INSTALLATION: On-Site
- WARRANTY: 6 MONTHS Parts, Labor, Travel & Telephone/Technical Support
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.