AB SCIEX 6500 with Ion Drive Technology for LC/MS/MS
Exceedingly Sensitive, Sharply Focused
The Triple Quad 6500 Systems with revolutionary, multi-component IonDrive Technology merges highly-evolved sensitivity with renowned performance. Adopting an intelligent approach to increasing the limits of quantitation, the patented IonDrive Technology introduces a series of advancements that increases the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected. Designed for scientists who need to push the limits in quantitation in complex matrices while maintaining reproducibility and robustness.
With new multi-component IonDrive technology increasing the generation, transmission and detection of more ions, the SCIEX 6500 series delivers unparalleled sensitivity enhancements that could not be previously achieved. This is made possible by significant improvements in the ionization source through the new IonDrive Turbo V source, enhancements in the ion transmission stage with the novel IonDrive QJet guide, and a 20x increase to the detector dynamic range with the IonDrive High Energy detector. These breakthrough advancements were conceived by SCIEX's world-class R&D organization to drive more ions through the mass spectrometer than ever possible. Protected by the company's own intellectual property (IP), SCIEX's IonDrive™ technology delivers a new level of 'visionary' sensitivity with no compromise in mass range.
Dynamic range – up to 20X increase
Linear count rates to >100x10sixth CPS
Fast Scanning MRM3 – up to 2X faster
We offer a beautiful and well-maintained AB Sciex 6500 LC/MS/MS
- Tested and verified via data prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- SCIEX 6500 LC/MS/MS with mass range of 5 to 2000 m/z
- IonDrive Turbo V Ion Source
- IonDrive QJet Guide
- IonDrive High Energy Detector
- Analyst Software for instrument optimization, acquisition method development, processing, and data acquisition. (loaded on computer)
- Windows Data Acquisition Workstation
- Syringe Pump
- Two Roughing Pumps
- Shimadzu NEXERA X2 UHPLC SYSTEM
- (2) LC30AD Pumps (Solvent Delivery Unit) provides superior UHPLC performance over a wide range of analytical flow rates. With precise solvent delivery and ultra-fine gradient step formation, the pump provides the utmost in gradient accuracy and repeatability. The ultrahigh-pressure capacity (up to 130 mPa) makes it possible to use columns packed with sub-2μm particles.
- SIL 30AC Autosampler
- CTO-20A Column Oven
- CBM-20A Stand-alone System Controller designed for maximum flexibility. Up to twelve LC modules and two channels of analog data can be connected for acquisition.
- DGU-20A5U Degasser
- TRAINING: One Day at time of installation, includes primer
- WARRANTY: 90 Days, Parts, Labor, Travel & Unlimited Telephone/Technical Support
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.