AB SCIEX 6500+ with Ion Drive Technology for LC/MS/MS
Revolutionary Sensitivity, Speed, and Performance
The Triple Quad 6500+ LC-MS/MS system features multi-component IonDrive Technology including the IonDrive High Energy Detector+ that pushes the boundaries of LC-MS/MS quantitation farther than ever before. The revolutionary sensitivity, speed, and performance delivered through these technology enhancements enable you to see it all, from low mass to high mass compounds, in positive or negative polarity – in a single injection, with high sensitivity, reliability, and confidence.
- Superior signal-to-noise and LOQ for the widest scope of chemical compounds in the most challenging matrices
- Up to 6 orders of linear dynamic range for enhanced breadth of applications
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 5 msec
- No compromise in mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit
- Scan speeds of up to 12,000 Da/second for optimized UHPLC strategies
- Compatible with SelexION®+ differential ion mobility
- Enhanced ion transmission for added selectivity without compromising LOQs
The Triple Quad 6500+ system delivers revolutionary sensitivity, speed, and performance for your most challenging methods.
We offer a beautiful and well-maintained 2017 AB Sciex 6500+ LC/MS/MS
- Tested and verified via data prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- SCIEX 6500+ LC/MS/MS with mass range of m/z 5 to 2,000 Da
- IonDrive Turbo V Ion Source
- IonDrive QJet Guide
- IonDrive High Energy Detector+
- Analyst Software for instrument optimization, acquisition method development, processing, and data acquisition. (loaded on computer)
- Windows Data Acquisition Workstation
- Syringe Pump
- Two Roughing Pumps
- Shimadzu NEXERA X2 UHPLC SYSTEM
- (2) LC30AD Pumps (Solvent Delivery Unit) provides superior UHPLC performance over a wide range of analytical flow rates. With precise solvent delivery and ultra-fine gradient step formation, the pump provides the utmost in gradient accuracy and repeatability. The ultrahigh-pressure capacity (up to 130 mPa) makes it possible to use columns packed with sub-2μm particles.
- SIL 30AC Autosampler
- CTO-20A Column Oven
- CBM-20A Stand-alone System Controller designed for maximum flexibility. Up to twelve LC modules and two channels of analog data can be connected for acquisition.
- DGU-20A5U Degasser
- TRAINING: One Day at time of installation, includes primer
- WARRANTY: 90 Days, Parts, Labor, Travel & Unlimited Telephone/Technical Support
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.