AB SCIEX QTRAP 6500 with Ion Drive Technology for LC/MS/MS
Exceedingly Sensitive, Sharply Focused
The QTRAP 6500 LC-MS/MS System with revolutionary, multi-component IonDrive™ Technology merges high sensitivity with renowned performance. Patented IonDrive Technology introduces a series of advancements that increase the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected.
Adopting an intelligent approach to increasing the limits of quantitation, the patented IonDrive technology introduces a series of advancements that increase the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected. The results speak for themselves.
- 10X greater sensitvity over the best selling high performance triple quad.
- 20X increase in detector dynamic range.
- No compromise in mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit.
- Optimized for UHPLC strategies with scan speeds of up to 20,000 Da/second.
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 20 mec.
- Compatible with SelexION™ differential ion mobility technology.
Driven by proven Linear Accelerator Trap technology the QTRAP® 6500 system enables powerful unique workflows that deliver a new level of confidence in your data:
- MRM3 workflows for reduced sample cleanup and labor intensive chromatography methods.
- Comprehensive peptide sequence confirmation and simplified MRM assay development for peptide quantitation.
- Simultaneous quantitation and library searching using the unique TripleTrap™ Scanning for contaminant analysis.
- 100X increase in full-scan sensitivity over triple quads for greater confidence in forensic toxicology applications.
We offer a beautiful and well-maintained AB Sciex QTRAP 6500 LC/MS/MS
- Tested and verified via data prior to shipment
- Sold Guaranteed in Good Working Condition
- SCIEX QTRAP 6500 LC/MS/MS with mass range of m/z 5 to 2,000 Da
- IonDrive Turbo V Ion Source
- IonDrive QJet Guide
- IonDrive High Energy Detector+
- Analyst Software for instrument optimization, acquisition method development, processing, and data acquisition. (loaded on computer)
- Windows Data Acquisition Workstation
- Syringe Pump
- Two Roughing Pumps
- Shimadzu NEXERA X2 UHPLC SYSTEM
- (2) LC30AD Pumps (Solvent Delivery Unit) provides superior UHPLC performance over a wide range of analytical flow rates. With precise solvent delivery and ultra-fine gradient step formation, the pump provides the utmost in gradient accuracy and repeatability. The ultrahigh-pressure capacity (up to 130 mPa) makes it possible to use columns packed with sub-2μm particles.
- SIL 30AC Autosampler
- Rack Changer II — replaces the microplates on autosampler racks to enable samples to be continuously analyzed. It allows loading up to 12 microplates inside the unit (maximum 4608 samples). Samples can be temperature-controlled with a block heating/cooling system (with dehumidifier function and 4 °C to 40 °C range) not only to refrigerated temperatures, but also to stable temperature levels near room temperature.
- CTO-20A Column Oven
- CBM-20A Stand-alone System Controller designed for maximum flexibility. Up to twelve LC modules and two channels of analog data can be connected for acquisition.
- DGU-20A5U Degasser
- TRAINING: One Day at time of installation, includes primer
- WARRANTY: 90 Days, Parts, Labor, Travel & Unlimited Telephone/Technical Support
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.