AGILENT 6540 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LCMS
The Agilent QTOF 6540 is an accurate mass MSMS instrument based upon quadrupole and time-of-flight technology. The instrument can acquire data in positive or negative ion mode, MS, or MS/MS mode. Agilent MassHunter software is used for data acquisition and data processing. The software package includes modules for determining elemental composition, molecular feature extractor, deconvolution, et cetera.The 6540 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF produces very accurate mass measure- ments for all MS acquisition rates, important when you want to use it with fast chromatography of complex mixtures of unknown compounds. With high resolution separations from ultra high performance liquid chromatog- raphy (UHPLC), peak widths can be as narrow as 0.5 second. Very narrow peaks reduce ion suppression by resolving components that might inter- fere during the ionization process. However, narrow peaks mean that mass spectrometers used for UHPLC must acquire spectra rapidly without loss of mass accuracy. Unlike some competing accurate-mass instruments, the Agilent Q-TOF systems meet this challenge by providing the speed needed to realize the benefits of today’s fastest UHPLC separations.
The Agilent 6510 Q-TOF Features:
- MS and MS/MS on the fly
- Mass Range of up to 10,000 Daltons (singly-charged)
- Mass Accuracy of better than 3 PPM
- Resolution (FWHM) 45,000 for mass 1000
- Rapid switching between positive and negative ion modes
Agilent’s state-of-art 1200 Series LCs offer unprecedented stability and repeatability at every flow rate—exactly what you need to achieve the best possible separations and maximize the performance of your 6540 Q-TOF.
We offer an Agilent 6540 Q-TOF System -- in excellent working condition.
- Fully refurbished to meet or exceed factory specs
- Tested and Verified in Good Working Condition via Agilent Tune Data prior to shipment
- G6540 Agilent 6540 Q-TOF LC/MS
- Agilent G3251B Dual ESI source dual Nebulizers
- AGILENT 1260 LC System
- G1322 Agilent Degasser
- G1312 Agilent Binary Pump
- G1329 AutoSampler
- G1316 Agilent Thermostatic Column Compartment
- G1330 Thermostat for 1200 ALS
- LCD Monitor
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Mass Hunter Software (loaded on computer)
- INSTALLATION & BASIC FAMILIARIZATION
- WARRANTY: 9 Months
PEAK N2 GENERATOR Refurbished
ONE YEAR WARRANTY Extend 9 months to one full year
Blue Lion Biotech fully understands the economic difficulties and challenges involved in today’s research environment. We support the biotech community and offer special discounts for qualifying customers. Call for details.
Call (425)-396-4441 or email Blue Lion Biotech at firstname.lastname@example.org today for price.
We look forward to working with you.