ABI 7900HT High Throughput Real-Time PCR
A real asset to any disease research program, it is the only real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 384-well plate compatibility with fully automated robotic loading—and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability. Acknowledged as the gold standard in real-time PCR, the 7900HT system combined with TaqMan Genomic Assays enables you to achieve unprecedented throughput and flexibility, allowing you to pursue projects beyond the scope of previous real-time instruments.
With powerful, researcher-friendly software, a 384-well TaqMan Low Density Array, and Applied Biosystems convenient assay products, it’s easy for labs of all sizes to realize the full potential of this powerful research tool.
- A high-performance platform for high¬throughput discovery.
- User-interchangeable block formats deliver exactly the throughput and features you need—in a system that can expand and adapt to meet your future requirements.
- Fast PCR option is designed to give you real-time PCR results in a standard 96-well format in about 35 minutes.
- Optional Enterprise Edition Software makes it easy for your whole organization to make the most of the system’s advanced features and high-throughput capabilities. It also assists with 21CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Choice of assay chemistries lets you pursue a broad range of applications—with or without the use of probes.
- Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to amplify your lab’s productivity.
- Interchangeable formats provide improved throughput and flexibility
- Custom Automation Accessory provides 24-hour unattended operation.
- Hand-held and integrated bar code readers simplify sample tracking.
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction.
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money.
The 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System accommodates higher density plates without compromising speed, resolution, or robust performance. A laser scans and excites the fluorescent dyes in each of the wells; a spectrograph and charge-coupled device (CCD) camera spectrally resolves and collects the fluorescence emission from each sample.
The ABI PRISM® 7900HT Sequence Detection System is a high-throughput real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. An Automation Accessory combined with 384-well plate capability make the 7900HT system ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery process. Key applications include gene expression quantitation and the detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) using the fluorogenic 5' nuclease assay.
ABI PRISM® 7900HT Sequence Detection System
- Peltier-based thermal cycling system with interchangeable 384- and 96-well block capability.
- 488 nm argon-ion laser excitation source.
- Excitation light distributed to all wells via a dual-axis synchronous scanning head.
- Fluorescence detection via a spectrograph and cooled CCD camera.
- Robot compatible plate loading and unloading (Automation Accessory required to load multiple plates without user intervention).
- Windows XP Operating System
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Installation
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.