Applied Biosystems ABI PRISM 7000 Sequence Detection System
- Multicolor detection provides flexibility for multiplex quantitation assays, allelic discrimination assays, and plus/minus assays.
- Precision optics, combined with a sophisticated multicomponenting algorithm, provide accurate, highly-reproducible results.
- Small footprint facilitates easy placement in any laboratory.
- Peltier-based, 96-well block thermal cycling system is easy to use with standard 96-well plates or 0.2 mL tubes.
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
Now a free upgrade from the 7000 system is available. Click on Software Downloads to get your copy of Sequence Detection System 1.1 software. Also available for purchase from ABI is an RQ Plate and RQ Study.
- The 1.1 software includes Auto Ct. This automatically finds the appropriate baseline and threshold settings for an Absolute Quantification or Relative Quantification Assay.
The ABI PRISMŽ 7000 Sequence Detection System is a complete, real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. In real-time PCR, cycle-by-cycle detection of accumulated PCR product is made possible by combining thermal cycling, fluorescence detection, and application-specific software in a single instrument. Quantitative results are available immediately after PCR without additional purification or analysis.
Real-time, quantitative PCR applications include gene expression and pathogen detection. Post-PCR detection is also available for non-quantitative assays such as allelic discrimination (SNP detection) and plus/minus assays utilizing an internal positive control (IPC).
Practice of the patented polymerase chain reaction (PCR) process requires a license. The ABI PRISMŽ 7000 Sequence Detection System is an Authorized Thermal Cycler for PCR and may be used with PCR licenses available from Applied Biosystems. Its use with Authorized Reagents also provides a limited PCR license in accordance with the label rights accompanying such reagents.
Purchase of this instrument does not convey any right to practice the 5' nuclease assay or any of the other real-time methods covered by patents owned by Roche or Applied Biosystems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This ABI 7000 we offer includes:
- Laptop with Windows 2000
- RT PCR Sftwr disks and manuals
- Warranty period: 90 Days parts and telephone/technical support.
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Installation
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.