Applied Biosystems ABI 7700 Real Time PCR Instrument.
The ABI PRISMŽ 7700 Real Time PCR System is a fully integrated system for real-time detection of PCR. Real-time PCR system that detects nucleic acid sequences. Real-time, quantitative PCR applications include gene expression & pathogen detection.
- This is only one of two laser-based RT-PCR ever made. Each well of micro titer plate is excited by a dedicated fiber that introduces laser beam through. Total 96 sample fibers and 3 calibration fibers are used in the instrument. This optical design offers exceptional detection sensitivity and eliminates any cross well talk. The other instrument is the high throughput ABI7900 that has two 384-well plates.
The system includes:
- The proven technology of a 9600 Built-in thermal cycler
- 10 mW Argon Ion Laser to induce fluorescence
- 64x512 Pixel CCD (charge-coupled device)detector
- Real-time sequence detection software with the Apple data system.
- LED displayer
- MAC computer loaded with instrument control & data analysis software
- 30 day parts warranty
- Fully Re-furbished, calibration / alignment to factory standard
CALL for SPECIAL PRICE
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.