BioRad iCycler IQ Real-Time PCR Detection System.
Maximizes what a thermal cycler can do for your laboratory. It features multiple sample formats, an easy graphic interface, and best of all, direct upgradability to real-time quantitative PCR. The iCycler thermal cycler will raise your expectations of what a thermal cycler can do for you. Applications include measurements of viral load, gene expression studies, clinical diagostics, and pathogen detection; an excellent instrument for quantifying the starting nucleic acid concentrations.
iCycler Thermal Cycler Features:
- Graphical representation of protocols, menu-driven software, and ready-made templates for ease in viewing, editing, and running.
- Direct modular upgrade to quantitative PCR capability.
- Maximum sample flexibility accommodates 0.2 ml tubes, strips and plates, and 0.5 ml tubes.
- Temperature monitoring and control can be specified by in-sample probe, block, or instrument algorithm.
- Optional security for protection of folders and protocols.
- Wide range of programmable personal preferences.
- Alphanumeric naming for maximum flexibility in storing protocols, naming folders, and identifying users.
- Storage of detailed validation and run reports as well as hundreds of protocols.
- NIST-traceable accuracy of temperature measurements.
- Free thermal gradient upgrade.
- Gradient design for maximum reagent optimization.
- 1/4 VGA screen that displays graphs and protocols in familiar language.
- Preprogrammed protocol templates to jump-start your PCR analysis and real-time quantitative PCR.
The iCycler base unit provides superior accuracy, uniformity, and speed, as well as an exceptionally reliable high level of cycling performance.
- In many instruments currently available, accuracy decreases as sample block temperature increases. The iCycler thermal cycler is manufactured using a NIST-traceable process to ensure accuracy of ±0.3°C over the entire range of cycling temperatures.
- Likewise, sample block uniformity is difficult to maintain at higher temperatures, yet the iCycler instrument achieves an exceptional ±0.4°C over the entire sample block area.
- Speed of cycling is critical to obtaining high throughput of samples and maximum availability of the instrument for multiple researchers; the iCycler thermal cycler attains heating speeds of up to 3.3°C per second, and temperature can be controlled via block, probe, or algorithm.
The design of the iCycler thermal gradient provides maximum reagent and thermal optimization possibilities. The accuracy of the displayed temperature ensures a smooth transition to your standard assay.
We offer a BioRad I Cycler IQ Real Time Detection System PCR, 4 Color Model. This unit is in excellent condition. Includes:
- iCycler Optical Module
- Sold in good working order.
Call Blue Lion Biotech or email for Price.
Many options available upon request.
Does not include chemicals and/or consumables.
ASK ABOUT THE MANY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORY OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- OPTIONAL Installation
- OPTIONAL Training and Software Validation Services:
- These services are customized for the needs of the client and are priced accordingly.
ASK ABOUT BLUE LION PREMIUM OPTIONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS AVAILABLE:
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Yes, we can provide the right optional extended support package for you (i.e. on site maintenance). Ask for details and prices.