Non-Needle Delivery VACCINES.
BLUE LION BIOTECH is developing non-needle delivery vaccines.
Product development includes a variety of technologies and extensive collaborative research with INCELL’s capabilities in:
- Innovative Technologies for PLATFORM Delivery: Oral, Nasal, other
- New PLATFORM Modules: Cells, Vectors, antibodies, etc.
- Stabilization PLATFORM Technologies to break the cold chain
- PLATFORM cryostorage and banking capabilities
BLUE LION BIOTECH is working with many types of pathogens with its corporate, government, and academic partners.
BLUE LION BIOTECH’s oral and nasal smallpox vaccines, Oravax™-PX and NazVax™-PX, are providing a platform and foundation for BLUE LION BIOTECH’s other non-needle pipeline vaccines, such as those in development for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV; in collaboration with a large, international vaccines manufacturer), influenzas (including potential pandemic strains), and several category A-C biological threat agents, including Brucella and Coxiella (being developed with NIH and DoD support).
- Pathogens in on-going studies include: Smallpox, HIV, Salmonella, Influenza, Brucella, Coxiella, human herpesvirus 8, (HHV-8), staphylococcus, others.
- Animal and pre-clinical testing are part of on-going studies
- Clinical testing is planned with DoD for Phase I Smallpox Vaccine testing
- Vaccine features give BLUE LION BIOTECH’s vaccines a competitive edge